Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Why is everything changing?!

This post has nothing to do with beauty...

Recently I found out that my best friend is pregnant!! I am delighted for her, shocked and it's weird but delighted :) She's a strong girl and she'll be OK. I miss her loads because she lives a bit away but we talk when we can. I'm going to be a godmother (again) too :D I'm so excited! It's going to be weird to see her bump. When I found out I went to visit her and she had just started her morning sickness :( Not a great thing really!!

And then I was at my boyfriends house and found out that his best friend is getting engaged. I know her through him... She's 19 next week.. very young. I was in shock. She only knows her boyfriend since September and had been talking about engagement since October :O I am quite shocked to be honest but you can't help who you fall in love with... I am happy for them but think she's still a bit young...

Also, a girl in college with me got engaged at the weekend! Her ring is gorgeous :) She's been with her boyfriend 4 or 5 years. She's 19 in 2 weeks!

It's mad how young these girls are... in the next few years they will grow and change... I certainly did. I was with my ex for nearly 4 years (since I was 16) and I broke up with him when I was 20 nearly 21. I saw my 21st birthday as a turning point for me... I wanted this to be the best year of my life so far! And I grew and changed... I am certainly not the same girl i was when I was with him... I now have a new boyfriend.. he's a 4 years older than me and he's fun loving, easy to talk to and get on with, he cares for me a lot and takes care of me :)

I had a dream that I'd be engaged around the time of my 21st birthday in Rome, Italy and be married and have a child by the time I was 26!! :O But that has changed now so more new dreams to conjure up and life is changing...

new year, new experience and new dreams!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo