Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, January 24, 2011

My Weekend 21-23 Jan x


♥My New Boyfriend & amazing weekend!

My weekend was amazing, I've been waiting for it (more) since 10th January :D That was the day that my new boyfriend, Daniel, told me he had feelings for me :) It made my day, week and month :D So after the op, waiting to see him was killing me. He lives an hour away in the next county so I don't get to see him that often, but when I do its great :D

Me and Daniel :) x

So Friday, I got up, went shopping to buy a new bag (pictured below) and a brown belt (pictured below) in New Look. I wore a pink cardi i got in Penneys, a flower detailed dress (pictured below) I bought in New Look the week before, brown ankle boots, black tights and a pink hair band. We met and went to the park (we basically recreated the 1st time we met) :) After the park, we went looking around in a few the shops and then went to play pool with 2 of my friends that he was meeting for the first time :)

Spotted Trolley Bag, €33, New Look


Three Buckle Belt, €9, New Look

Meadow BabyDoll Dress, €22, New Look

We walked around the park holding hands, and talking, then sat and he told me how he liked me, when he realized it and all that :) His feelings are all knew to him hence why it took him so long to realize what he felt.

We were friends for 7 months and now we're officially a couple since Saturday :D Best weekend ever. We spent the weekend at his house and it was great. We watched movies, played ps3 and cuddled loads :D He's so sweet and has his soppy moments. He makes me laugh and smile all the time. He makes me so happy :)

We've never fought, always have fun together and see each other when we can. I really care for him and he cares for me. He was the reason why I went to the doc's and got my snoring checked, and the op is working so I can sleep properly. So thanks to him I've avoided some serious life problems from down the line! Like Diabetes, stroke, heart problems and I don't snore as loud or as much anymore :D

I am in a good place in my life now, so happy. I'm glad things have worked out the way they did.

Thanks for reading :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo