Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Why put off 'til new years what you can do today!!

Ok, so I was thinking about New Years and the resolutions people make.... So I was thinking... why wait until New Years to start my resolutions, why not start now?

So resolution number 1: Eat healthy to lose weight.
Resolution number 2: Keep in contact wit friends more
Resolution number 3: Tidy my room and keep it tidy.
Resolution number 4: Be strict with money!!

So I'm starting Monday 29th November... I'll keep updates and let you know my progress :)

Fingers crossed I do good :) xx

1 comment:

  1. I agree with most of your resolutions! Especially eating healthy, it's like one biscuit in can't stop till i've put a few more in LOL gahh! And don't get me started on how much i dislike salad LOL!

    By the way, i gave you a blog award; shensbeauty.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo