Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ups and Downs of recent times :) xx

Hey Dolls,

This is my ups and downs for recent times :)


Too Faced Naked Eye Palette:
I love this palette. I got it from my sister who recently got back from Orlando and New York. I got an email from Sephora about this new palette and emailed her to see if she could get it. At the time it wasn't even on the shop floor :)

I love each of the three looks that the cards show... classic, day and fashion :) There really pretty looks. I've tried each of them.







Angel Porrino (Holly Madison's Assistant):

She is in Holly's World as Holly's assistant. She is absolutely stunning! I love her hair, the length and colour of it! I love her style, its very like Holly's with the denim skirt and knee high socks and cute tee's but I love it! Its so so cute.

This is a pic of her at her 21st birthday! She has a gorgeous smile and looks amazing. I am so jealous of her outfit... so cute! :)

She has a gorgeous body and is mom to one year old Roman.

She seems very down to earth and willing to help Holly Madison out with anything considering there BFF's.







NO BOYS!! :
Since splitting with my (ex)boyfriend of nearly four years I've had my ups and downs with guys. Been hurt three times (not seriously but a bruise to the ego), went a bit wild and went a bit boy-crazy. I've calmed down a bit now.
I decided to check out internet dating for 4 days and ended up meeting a friend off it - I wanted something more but it didn't work out so we're buds which is cool :)

(Update: This 'friend' is now my current boyfriend of almost 2 years ;))

So now I'm trying to stay off guys for a small bit and take time for myself... go to the gym, do my driving theory test and get on the road... things I want to do for just me!! :)


Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo