Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, August 30, 2010

My new brand love: Lipsy

I love Lipsy! All there dresses are stunning and can be for any occasion. They have savage shoes, gorgeous dresses, lovely jewellery, cute velour tracksuits and of course all different types of bags.
Beaded Pocket Bustier Dress - My BFF wore this dress to my 21st birthday, another friend of mine wore this to her 21st and Snooki from MTV Jersey Shores also wore this dress.
Strapless Oversized Animal Print Dress - this dress is gorgeous and part of the Pixie Lott for Lipsy range.






Pleated Strapless Dress - This dress is gorgeous, the print is described as kryptonite print. The colours are bright and make the dress pop. The fitting of this dress is very flattering for body shapes that have or are lacking curves.

Ruched Lace Strappy Dress - I really like this dress. I like the way its body fitting, I like the ruched side and the overall style.

2 in 1 Necklace Beaded Corsage Dress - I really like this Lipsy dress because its like a skirt and top, but its all one. The skirt is tight and fitted ad the top is loose with some detail.


Bandeau Chiffon Layered Dress - I saw this dress in Cosmopolitan UK magazine and fell in love with it (without the belt). The dress was picked to help recreate the look of Leighton Meester on the cover. I love the look :)

Animal Ruched Dress - I love this animal print and the style of the dress. Its well put together and the animal print is gorgeous! This dress would be gorgeous with long curly hair, a tan, brown eyeshadows and a brown lipgloss with extreme lashes! :) (then again I'd do this with all these dresses hehe)
Lots of Love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. these are hot. i'm going to check out the site now.

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo