Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Oxegen 2010

Hey Dolls!

I was at Oxegen again this year. AMAZING isn't the word to describe it really. I saw so many groups and had so much fun with the friends that came with me! We all got along and had loads of drink... despite the bad weather we had a blast! :)
This is AnnMarie, me, Ashleigh, Sorcha and Salome looking stylish drinking before we hit the main Arena for the bands of the day. We had a laugh and thats the "Love Shack" tent in the background :) - which unfortunately didn't make it through the bad weather so came home but won't be used again :(
This is the lads Edward, Eoin, David and Ger (except Mark) posing for D12! We went to oxegen with these lads last year too.
This is a picture of me and all the lads. Looking stylish in my polka dot socks and hand print on my ass (smudged). This was the last day of gigs. We had some fun sitting out in the sun :)
I saw bands like 3oh!3, Eminem, Plan B, Republic of Loose, David Guetta, Jay Z, Dizzie Rascal, Bell X1, Kasabian, Goldfrapp, Gossip, Florence and the Machine, Paolo Nutini, Tinie Tempah, Darwin Deez and I also saw part of the World Cup Final on a huge outdoor screen :D

Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo