Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My NEW tattoo!! :D

Hey dolls...

Remember a while back I posted on what I wanted my first tattoo to look like...?? :)
Well I finally got it done today :D YAY!! Its still red in the pics but u get the idea! I love it so much! Its so cute! And perfect! :)

I'll post some pics next week when its all healed and not so red :) Let me know what u think, like it/ hate it? I really don't mind because its on me not you so honest opinions :D

Lots of Love xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I think its cute! i love bows :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! Bows are so cute:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it a lot. it's so very unique

    So I saw your Blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. Where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " This is how I promote all my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo