Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Update

Hey dolls :)

OMG I can't believe how long its been since I did I post :( And I am so sorry to my followers for not posting regularly lately. My past few weeks have been mad busy with college finishing up and exams. I have one exam left so I am delighted to say I can post a lot more regularly now :)

So my update isn't much... I have just finished 4/5 of my exams and all went well so I am hoping that I got distinctions (highest grade) :) I have spent the past week living with my friend as she lives with her nan and her nan went on holidays so I stayed with her. We had a good week of lounging around n nights out. I was out Saturday for her birthday (pics below). It was a good night out.

Another thing is I got a fringe :O I haven't had a full fringe since I was 2!! So basically never haha. Comment below and let me know what you think :)
Me with my new hair :)
Group pic :)
Me and Ashleigh
Posing pic :P
Niamh, Ashleigh, me and Una - cute pic :)
Lots of Love xoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the bangs! oh how i wish i could pull them off as well as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks babes :) so sweet! I didnt know if Id be able to pull them off or not but wanted a dramatic change haha. Me and my friends got a bit hair/scissors happy over the weekend. I got bangs, my friend chopped off her long hlf way down her back hair to by her shoulders, another went from half bleach blonde/brown to stunning blonde, another long hair cut short with layers... so we all went a bit mad hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo