Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Summer Wish List :)

Hey Dolls,

I decided to post a summer wish list of all the new and existing products that I wanted to try :) So here goes:

First up is: Bourjois:
Healthy Mix Foundation - I really want to try this moisture boosting foundation as it would really waken up my look and make my skin look brighter to break up my usual makeup routine :)
Volume Clubbing Waterproof - I am going to Oxegen this summer and need waterproof mascara that lasts through the rain and will make my lashes look amazing so I want to try this to see if it gives the effect I want :)
Gloss Menthol - I really want to try this as a cheaper alternative to Benefit's California Kissin'. I really liked the minty taste and smell and also liked the fact that my teeth did look whiter without my lips looking blue :)

Next up is: No.7 @ Boots:
Intense Volume Mascara - I love volumising my lashes :D

Next: Rimmel:
1, 2, 3 Looks Mascara - This looks soooo cool I really want to try it :D
Glam Eyes Mono Eye Shadow - I want this in Precious Rose :) It looks sooo pretty.
Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer - its a concealer and highlighter :D Sounds like my kinda product :)

Next: Collection 2000:
Shimmer and Shade Blush - this is sooo pretty :) Love the flower detail :)

Next: 17 @ Boots:
Candy Collection Nail Polish - I love the shades! :D

Thats all for now :) There is a lot more which I will create in a new list soon xx

Next: Revlon:
Matte Lipstick - In Nude Attitude and Pink Pout :)

If you've used any of these products and have reviewed them please post a link to your review in the comments :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo