Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, May 31, 2010

My week of nights out... FOTN

*Nights Out*
In the past week I've been out 3 nights, which is kind of unusual for me as I normally don't go out drinking that much in one week!


So in this first pic is me and my bessie Salome. In the past couple of months she decided to start wearing full face make-up. And the revlon foundation she uses makes her face look white or powdered in pictures!
This is me on a night out with two girls from college on Thursday. This is me and Aoife in Suas. First time in a long time I've gone out with crimped hair.
This was Saturday night out for my friend Niamhs 20th birthday. I really like my makeup that I wore that night :D


This was the first week in a long time I didn't wear black smokey eye makeup!! :O haha
Lots of love xoxo

2 comments:

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo