Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Review + FOTN

♥ Hey Dolls ♥
I have tested Maybellines 24hr foundation and I love it :) It gives good coverage, spreads well and looks flawless :) All the pics below show me wearing it below. I wore it to a house party at the weekend and it lasted all night and didn't look patchy or dull.

This is a pic of me in the car going to the house party with my makeup complete :) I am wearing maybellines 24hr foundation, 17 blush in china pink, maybellines define a line liquid liner and Maybellines falsies mascara.

This is a pic of me from last night, I was heading out with my girlfriends and the foundation lasted all night and looked well :) I am wearing all the same products as above except for rimmels quid eyeshadows in browns :)

This is at the beginning of the night at half 8ish :)

And this is at half 12! So as you can see the makeup didnt go all worn and dull looking :)
When I first tried the 24 hr foundation I noticed how light and creamy it felt. It didnt feel like it was loaded onto my face, it felt natural and airy :) After I took off the foundation I also noticed it didn't dry out my skin! Which is always a plus :D
If you want to know anything else just ask :)
Lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo