Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, April 9, 2010

I went SHOPPING (mini)

Hey Dolls :)

I was shopping yesterday for the first time in about FOREVER haha. Its been SO long :O I only got two little but very necessary items. I got maybellines SuperStay 24hour foundation and Soap and Glory Bright Here Bright Now moisturiser. So I really needed a new moisturiser for about two weeks but wanted to get something different and then a friend was using this so I said why not :)

Then the foundation - I persipire quite a lot on nights out... normally in a club for 4 hours straight with a lot of alcohol in my system. I've been wanting to try a foundation that claims to last against "heat, humidity, sweat, transfer, touch, LIFE!" haha. OK so the ultimate test will be on Saturday when I'm going to a house party at my friends house. So there will probably be drink down my face, a lot of sweat and transfer onto clothes. So, I will do a post early next week to tell you how it survived :D

Thanks for reading,
Lotsa Smooches :) xxxxxxx

1 comment:

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo