Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy 101 Blog Award :)


I got a blog award :) YAY! Huge thank you to LibbyLayla1984 at her Memoirs of an Imperfect writer blog :)

So, here are the rules:

1.)When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you this in the new post.

2.) Name the 10 things that make you happy

3.) Pass this award onto 10 other bloggers and inform the winners
10 things that make me happy are:
1. My Boyfriend
2. My friends
3. Ipod...... & music
4. Singing
5. Sun holidays
6. Reading Stellar Magazine
7. My goddaughter and boyfriends nieces and nephew! :)
8. Garlic pizza bread and cupcakes (not together) YUM!
9. Clubbing
10. Nice clothes that flatter me and nice makeup :)
Now 10 people I want to award this award to is:
1. Victoria (Lily loves lola) - cute dogs and interesting posts
2. Superficial girl - amazing FOTD's and girly
3. Shannon (Schnella) - interesting posts about things I love :D
4. Annabella (A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous) -so true haha, great pics and posts
5. Muhsine (Bubblegarm) - stunning woman with amazing FOTD looks
6. Lauren (Paris Boutique) - girly, pink and great posts
7. Lucy (peachpoison) - sells amazing jewellry
8. Milly (Pearls and poodles) - girly and great :D
9. Caz (this is caz) - interesting posts and mixes it up :)
10. Caitlin (Chrysanthemum) - she has some amazing nails and does amazing things with varnish
Lots of Love xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award dear :) It made me smile loads!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your award! i follow you now; check out my blog and follow me too. :)

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo