Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

20 questions TAG :)

I saw this tag on Chloe's Blog and wanted to do it for myself :)

1. What can't you leave the house without?
My phone and normally my river island purse! They are my life (in terms of things needed)

2. Favourite make-up brand?
Benefit or rimmel or maybelline :) Well there the brands that take up my makeup storage :D

3. Favourite flower?
Hmm... I love sunflowers because they so sunny and bright. But I love pink/white roses.
4. Favourite clothing store?
New look, primark, dunnes or debenhams :)

5. Favourite perfume?
My favourite perfume atm is Christina Aguilera's Inspire, I also love Jean Paul Gaultier.

6. Heels or flats?
Heels by night, flats by day and when I can't stand to walk in heels anymore :P haha. I normally wear runners or pumps to college, sandals and pumps in summer and uggs every other time!!

7. Did you make good grades?
Ya, I passed most exams with flying colours but when it came to the important exams I didn't do so good.

8. Favourite colours?
Pink and purple and light colours :)

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
Ya.... I drink red bull with vodka! And sometimes when I need an energy boost I will have a can! But I dont have it that often. I normally drink water or diet coke!!

11. Do you like swimming?
Ya... I don't go enough though! :( I need to renew my membership!! haha. I love swimming on holidays in sunny locations :)

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Depends... at home, ya, in restaurants, ya, fast food, no!

13. Favourite moisturiser?
I am currently using No. 7 Essential Moisture Day Fluid :) Its really good, but I am looking out for a different moisturiser... :)

14. Do you want to get married?
Yes, definately! I was raised to believe in marraige, kids and the happy home, and no matter what way the world has changed with divorce and all that I don't think it would stop me!
15. Do you get mad easily?
Not mad, I get annoyed easily if its something that would bug me.... like my bf throwing his coat on the floor when theres a hook specially for it or if someone talks to me when Im really tired and just want quiet time haha.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Not ghost hunting but I do believe in supernatural things!!

17. Any phobias?
Spiders, heights,

18. Do you bite your nails?
Yes :( I was much worse when I was young! I only occassionally bite my nails when I'm nervous or anxious!

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Yes when I was 11, I was swimming in the ocean and I got pulled out further and further and noone could see me, and then I got pulled under water and my legs got caught in rocks underneath the water and nearly drowned. But I'm all good :) It was a bad experience but I am WAY more careful in the ocean now!! Touch wood it won't happen again :P

20. Do you drink coffee?
Eww... no! I can't stand the smell... its so strong and gross!!

If your interested do this TAG and comment a link to your tag post :)
Lots of Love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great post hun :) I think spiders is everyones answer for phobias!! Hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo