Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines Day Movie


I loved this movie. I am definitely getting on DVD. There is a great cast, some of them play a roll different to what your used to seeing, like Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner, Emma Roberts and Jessica Alba. The highlight of this movie for me was the twist at the end. I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I won't say. And the highlight of my boyfriends viewing was Jessica Alba. What is it with men and Jessica Alba/Eva Mendes?! haha
Lots of Love xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I loved this movie, too! So cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica Alba is nothing compared to Jessica Biel, pwoah!

    I saw it, thought it was pretty good but I'm not really into those sort of films. I just loved the little boy ^.^
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the little boy was soooo cute! Im a sucker for chick flicks :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear you liked it! I heard so many bad things about it! I still really want to see it! I love anne hataway and pretty much anything she's in!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Dani: Its very split... some like it, some prefer love actually haha.
    @ Cristina: Go see it... its really good :) Very predicrable at times!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo