Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Upcoming Blogs :)

Hey Everyone :)

Because I'm such a scatter brain I said it's about time that I start planning out my posts. So here are my upcoming posts that I plan to do. There in no particular order so here we go:
  • Ball make-up look - I'm going to a ball on Thursday night and am planning out some ideas for my make-up look. (COMPLETE)
  • Soap and Glory product reviews
  • Crazy to Glam in 7 minutes - I really need to start hurrying up in the morning so this should be a good tester to try.
  • My make-up storage (COMPLETE)
This is sephora junkie's make-up collection.
  • Kim Kardashian Look
  • Christina Aguilera Look
  • Katy Perry Hot'n'cold Look
  • Khloe Kardashian Look
  • Kate Hudson Look
  • Valentine's Day Look

  • Clubbing (Night Out) Look
So... I know there's a lot there but I hope to get through these quite swiftly :) So anything from my list or not on my list that you'd like me to so asap let me know.

Lots of Love xoxo

6 comments:

  1. ooh i'd love to see pics of makeup storage! :D its always nice to see how others organize their stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool :) I will get that up asap :) Thanks for the comments :) Mine is probably like everyone elses but I'll still post it so you can have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deffo the makeup storage I love seeing those! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like a make up! :) haha if i had not a make up i don't know how to do! haha! i like it this blog, i'm going to follow you! kiss :)
    (I dont have a good english sorry )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you all for the comments :) working on my make-up storage post now YAY :)

    @ Ash: I love seeing other peoples makeup storage 2! :P haha.
    @ Ann: I understand :) thank you for following my blog. Me 2!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo