Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Products I'm Loving: Mascara

MASCARA


Maybelline the Colossal Volum' express mascara


I love this mascara. It is definitely a must have for me in my make-up bag. It gives amazing volume and makes lashes look a lot more thicker and more there!


Also, I have it in black and it makes my eyes look more dramatic.


Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

I only got this mascara recently but it is definitely highly recommended. I'd say I couldn't name 5 of my friends that don't currently have it or have had this mascara in the past. I love it. my eyelashes are separated, suitably dramatic and the brown black mascara is great for daytime subtlety.



Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Mascara

I reviewed this mascara badly in the past as it didn't work for me. Then recently I tried to use it again and it worked out well. My lashes were seperated with a dramatic look. The one thing I did notice though was my lashes had small clumps of mascara, sometimes!










3 comments:

  1. You're right about Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. It's an old favourite! I remember when I was 11 my best friend got it for the first time! So it's been around for a long, long time :)

    Great reviews ^.^

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo