Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

♥ Style Icon 3: Vanessa Hudgens ♥

I ♥ Vanessa Hudgens

Outfit 1 - I love Vanessa's outfit in this picture, the colour of the dress is gorgeous and really pops with her skin tone, everything about this outfit is gorgeous. Vanessa knows how to glam up or tone down an outfit! :)
Outfit 2 - Vanessa's style in this picture is lovely. Its very daytime cute dressy up casual haha. This outfit is so cute, I love the whole high skirt/tank top/big bag/wedge or sandal look :)
Outfit 3 - This outfit is definitely something I'd wear. Its very casual and cute. I love how comfy it looks and I love how she still looks stylish. Vanessa pulls off boho chick very well :)
Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo