Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Maybelline Haul + FOTD

Hey Everyone :)

HAUL
I finally got the highly coveted Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation :) YAY! I can't wait to try it out tomorrow... I will review all my buys soon (gotta get a bit of wear out of them first) :) I also got Maybelline Extreme Moisture Lip Liner in Red Glamour (56). I got Maybelline's Falsie's Volum' Express Mascara.

haha I just realised that everything I bought is Maybelline!! Well not in the picture but I also bought Carmex lip balm and some little things for my blog giveaway I hope to have if I reach 50 followers :)

FOTD

I went to the cinema to see Valentines Day with my boyfriend. This is the make-up I wore, very simple and natural (ish) :)

Lots of Love xoxo

2 comments:

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo