Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, February 5, 2010

I was at a Ball!!

Hey Everyone :)

So, I was at my first Ball last night, Thursday 4th february. It was also my boyfriends 22nd birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! So I had about 2 and half hours to shower, do my make-up, tan, hair and get dresses. I take AGES to get ready.
FOTN
This is my make-up, I wore Kimberly from Girls Aloud Lashes with purple eyeshadow from bourjois, and rimmel The Max volume mascara, rimmel Lasting finish 16 hr foundation in soft beige, soap and glory's sexy mother pucker, and benefit's 10 blush/brozer
Me and My girlfriends :D
Me and exboyfriend (only full length of outfit and shoes!)
Ex wore a blue shirt and homer simpson tie (of all things!!!). I wore a satin feel purple dress from New Look, black tights from Penneys (primark) and purple heels also from Penneys (primark).

Lots of Love
xoxo

2 comments:

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo