Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Random Haul

Hey Everyone :)

I was food shopping with my mom today and picked up a few things :D


I got InStyle magazine, Cosmopolitan magazine, Maybellines Great Lash mascara (finally!), Rimmel moisture lipstick in funtime fuschia, MySkin make up fresh eye makeup remover pads and MySkin Not-a-trace gentle eye make-up remover.
I find that make-up remover wipes don't take off all my eye make-up so having products to target my eyes really helps. Yes the MySkin products are targeted for teenagers but I thought the packaging was so cute I couldn't resist :P



The lipstick looks kind of red, even though it has a pink tint to it. I can't wait to wear it out next week. I don't EVER wear bright coloured lips when I go out but I'm gonna go for it :D

Thanks for reading

Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo