Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

♥ Hair envy!! ♥

HAIR ENVY: Pixie Lott

I love Pixie Lott's hair! The platinum blonde colour is gorgeous. The style of her hair is savage too. I WANT her hair! :) So, I recently posted what hair style and colour should I go for, and I want to say thank you so much to everyone that gave me there opinion :) I've decided on a different route! I want to get pixie's colour and I'm going to leave my hair long because I don't think I'd freak out if it was short but probably secretly love it! :) haha... strange!


I love layered hair!




Lots of Love xoxo

6 comments:

  1. She has got some pretty amazing hair, that doesn't in the least bit look in bad condition or straw.

    Ahhh what it would be like to have my hair groomed by top stylists every week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ya! I love it!

    I would be in my element if I had my hair done every week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good in these pics, I do like the colour. Please please follow meeee :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont listen to any of her music, shes not really "big" in Australia (where i live), but i think shes way hot and love her STYLE! the dark eyemakeup, lght hair, gorgeous clothes!!! BUUUUTT have you seen her without makeup? its shocking! like most celebs looka a tad diff, but she looks like a totally different person altogether!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lorien: Ya shes amazing!! :D Those makeup pics were taken early last year... she has cleared up her skin now and has said she hates those pics ( I would too!). Shes stunning all done up though :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo