Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

FOTN

Hey Everyone :)

I was at my friend Alina's 18th last night and decided to take some pics before got dressed to go :) I went for a very dramatic pink and black eye! I got my friend to put lashes on me after these pics were taken!

WARNING: I am a MAJOR poser in these pictures!





I used a piec of paper to help me do a perfect wing :)
POSER ALERT!!

I am wearing ♥ Urban Decay's Zero (Black) ♥ Rimmel solo shadow in Hot Pink ♥Barry M's Marshmallow (101) nude lip paint ♥ Maybellines Dream Satin Liquid Foundation ♥ Benefit's 10 and Dandelion blush ♥ Rimmel Define-a-line liquid eyeliner ♥ Nails are Gasoline by GOSH ♥
Lots of Love xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love the eyes and lips hun! You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loovee the liner and the nude lips!!!

    btw, no shame in being a poser! haha im like the queen of poses hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo