Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Celeb of the Week: Frankie Sandford

Hey Everyone :)

I have picked Frankie from The Saturdays as my Celeb of the Week because it was her 21st a few weeks ago and I think she's been in the news a lot for her style. And I have been a fan of hers since she was in S Club Juniors/8.

Her make-up is always flawless, the clothes she wear are very flattering to her gorgeous figure and she never looks bad. She is also dating my ideal man from Mcfly, Dougie Poynter. Funny thing is he was my favourite since Mcfly began and she was my favourite of The Saturdays since they began :)
She has gorgeous shiny/healthy hair, flawless skin and a natural looking tan. She stands out from the other members of the band because she has a rougher look to her, the others look more girly girl.

So here are some pictures to show you what I mean:


Lots of Love xoxo
(I found all these pictures on google!)

4 comments:

  1. I live her style too! I actually ahve that silver jumpsuit she's wearing in the second pic, but maybe it was a waste of money as I haven't een brae enough to wear it yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes stunning! That jumpsuit is gorgeous... u shud wear it girl! Dnt b afraid 2! Throw on some tan and heels and you'll be stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankie's a sweety. My friend used to be best friends with her and she's never let fame change her.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool :) She never seemed to have a big head like many other celebs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo