Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow Day

Hey Everyone :)

It smowed in Cork yesterday! YAY! We haven't had snow like this in a VERY long time! There was snow on Christmas Day 2005 but nothing like this. We had a huge snowball fight out the back garden. As you can see in the picture below, as we posed for a nice snowy picture my sister, her boyfriend and my brother were all gathering snow to pound us with snowballs!
We made a snow(wo)man called snowy. I was so happy with it. She was huge! Biggest I've ever made. And my boyfriend rolled around the base around the whole garden. It took a long time but it was worth it for about 10 minutes! :( Our snowy was taken. Firstly some lads took her head, then some other lads threw the middle part over the wall and rolled the larger body base out of my garden. I was very sad. But I knew it would happen.
Our snowman had pink biscuit eyes, a carrot nose and twig arms. I put my pink scarf around its neck too. Isn't it really cool? :)

I am technically using this picture as a FOTD, I had mascara streaming down my face... nice haha, yellow wellies, a black dress with black tights, a purple scarf and grey coat.

Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo