Gorgeous Blog Readers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Products I'm Loving...

Hey Everyone :)

I decided to let you all know what products I'm loving at the mo! I haven't been using these products for long but all that I write about them below is my honest opinion. I hope you try some of these products because they work!! :)

Umberto Giannini Instant Beauty Makeover Spray
This is a pick me up for your hair. I used it once but didn't see much result from it. But I plan to use it more and see the effects better. I was really hoping that something branded as a designer hair product would be amazing on my hair. I may have used it wrong but I'm pretty sure I didn't. My hair looked dry and dull but maybe I was expecting something different! I will use this for the next two weeks and will post on Saturday 23rd January my results, with pictures!







Aussie Dual Personality Heat Protection and Leave-In Spray & Aussie Dual Personality Anti-Frizz and Conditioning Milk
I have used the two of these together and I must say I am delighted with the results. My hair looks shinier, healthier, has more flow and movement, also when I straightened my hair it was soft and smooth. Also my hair wasn't as bushy and dry as it normally is! I was always a fan of Aussie hair products and wanted to expand from shampoo and conditioner and try some products. I have used heat protectors before but this one is the one I found had the best result!








Soap & Glory Glad Pits
This is a 24-hour anti-perspirant. It smells absolutely amazing! And it works! I am a sweating (glowing) person but this smells lovely and the packaging is so cute and girly! It is so great I got 2 bottles! I LOVE IT! Its got Aloe Vera extract. And every time I use it my underarm feels much more fresh and just overall nicer!

Anyone else tried this? Whats your opinion?










Soap & Glory Girligo (Body Moisturizing Mist)
This is a moisturizing spray. It smells amazing and sprays on quite easily. It is scented with peach, strawberry, mandarin, jasmine, musk and bergamot. With all these nice smells mixed together how could it not smell amazing. I used it after my shower and my skin is noticeably softer and has a nice glow to it. I really like this product and am making it my main body moisturizer.


Any other Soap&Glory fans out there? What products would you recommend?






Nivea Body Good-Bye Cellulite
Do you have the dreaded Cellulite? Well I believe this is the product for you! I read in a magazine a test they did on 5 different cellulite busting products and this one got the highest vote after 2 weeks continuous use. Its a gel cream that you massage into the section of skin affected by cellulite. I am currently testing the 2 week test at the mo. I am on day 3, so I shall post my discoveries in 2 weeks... I will post my results on Saturday 23rd January. I hope it works. :) I am currently testing it on my stomach and thighs. Two of the recommended by Nivea areas.

Check Back for my findings.

I hope you liked my post.


Lots of Love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Aussie hair products! I've just started trying out the Nivea Goodbye cellulite too! x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo