Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Weekend + Products

Hey Everyone :)

So my weekend started off with a very hungover Friday morning. I was out Thursday night (best college night out of the week). I was out for Donna, a girl from college, birthday. It a great night, we started drinking at a house and then went to the club, Gorbys, in Cork.
Friday I got a bus to Dublin and slept the whole way there. Saturday, I went SHOPPING. YAY! So I was shopping all day, in the Liffey Valley. It has all my favourite shops, River Island, New Look, H&M, Boots, Dunnes Stores and Accessorize. I got food in the food court in a new chinese place called 'Ginzeng'. It was SAVAGE (very nice).
So when I was shopping, I went into a lot of shops, I got a set of 3 pairs of stud earrings. I had a good look around New Look and got a gorgeous black dress with a heart shape on the back. I finally got Barry M's 101 nude lip paint! Its about time! I've been looking for it for AGES, and they haven't been selling it in Cork :'( So, I finally got that. Also, I tested 'Nair Hair Removal Facial Brush-on' and OMG what a mistake!! It basically removed most of the hair on my upper lip BUT it burned my skin. During the process I didn't feel a burning pain but once I removed the product I noticed my skin was rough and dry and I have dry skin patchs. :(
Saturday night I was out in Flannerys Pub, on Camden Street in Dublin. It was unreal. I had such a good time. I went out with my boyfriends sister, Sinead, his brother, Donnchadh, and her friends Emily, Colette, Louise, Paula and others. I had a very good night, it was my first night out in Dublin and it was great. We went to a Kebab place after.
So overall I had a good weekend. :)
Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo