Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Small Lipstick Collection (+ News)

Hey Everyone :)

I have recently got a few new lipsticks to begin my lipstick collection. So I decided to stick with what I know, nude and red! Haha.

As I have posted yesterday I got Barry M's 101 (marshmallow) nude lip paint. Which I am delighted about. Its a very light pink, as seen in the picture. It's definately one I am going to keep getting it. Its gorgeous.
This is Rimmels Lasting Finish 206 Nude Pink Lipstick. It looks like a coral pink on. It doesnt really show well in the picture but its a lovely natural shine looking pink.


This is Rimmels Lasting Finish 170 Alarm Lipstick. It is a bright red. It is very moisturising and doesnt feel dry on my lips. The red stands out and looks glam. I ament one for bright lipsticks but this is one I'd definately wear. I got it for christmas day. Its lovely.

Whats your favourite Lipstick?

Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo