Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

My S&G Wishlist

Hey Everyone :)

Soap & Glory... whats not great about their products? The packaging is so cute, the directions on the back of the package are so funny and cute, its girly, the product itself is amazing! After my sister got me the soap and glory hatbox I have been in love with the range.

So... my wishlist includes:

Skincare:
No Clogs Allowed deep pore detox mask

The Fab Pore 15 Minute Facial Peel


Glow Job Daily Radiance Moisture Lotion

Bath & Body:

The Righteous Butter Body Lotion

I can't wait to try out these products :) Since I got facials done in college I am really more into giving myself a home-facial every week. Like exfoliating, toning, moisturing, cleansing and a peel.

Which S&G products have you tried? Have you tried any products on my wishlist and let me know if there worth getting? :) Thanks x

Lots of Love xoxo
Disclaimer - I got all these pictures from google. I don't own them and don't claim to own these pictures. I reserve the right to remove any unnecessary comments.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo..I have never heard of these products since I am in Aussieland! Will you be writing reviews of them?

    How come you can't post photos of those products? Pretty sure you can as long as you state underneath where the original photos are from? Or are there different rules where you are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww seriously? They are LOVELY! I'll get some pics as soon as I get home!

    I can post the pics, its just there has been a lot of news about disclaimers and all that. But I'll get some pictures so you have a visual of what I'm talking about :)
    No different rules...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG unfortunately to my discust there are NONE of these products in my local boots:( So i'll have to keep checking back!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo