Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Body!

Hey Everyone :)

I am extremely happy today. I weighed myself last week and I was 7 pounds over the stone mark. And then today I weighed myself and I lost up to about 4 pounds in the past week. That is AMAZING for me. Well I've cut out fried foods, chocolate and cut back diet coke.



My body idol is Coleen Rooney. I am a long way off getting the body she has, but it's a goal I'm going for now that its 2010. I am sick of being heavy and not doing anything about it. So I'm making changes to better myself. I think she is gorgeous and has a gorgeous body shape.


For those of you across the ocean who more than likely wouldn't have heard of her.... She is Coleen Rooney, married to the Manchester United football player Wayne Rooney. They have a son, Kai, together. She is 23 years old. She has a fashion column in OK! magazine, she has 2 books on the market (which I have in my room woohoo). She is a total fashionista, a tagged WAG (Wife and girlfriends of footballers) but she doesn't like the tag. She lives in Liverpool, UK. And she loves the shop Cricket.



















Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo