Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Haul!

Hey Everyone :)

This Christmas has been really good for me despite the fact that I thought it would suck due to the recession. So this year I got:

* Set of 5 girls aloud eye lashes.

* A laptop.

* Fujifilm V camera in purple.

* Travel containers for products.

* Fluffy Socks.

* Necklace holder.

* "I Love You" necklace with envelope and letter detail.

* PJ Gallagher Just Jokes DVD.

* Tinkerbell and the lost treasure DVD.

* Pixie Lott "Turn It Up" Album.

* Miley Cyrus "The Time of Our Lives" Album.

* Chrstina Aguilera "Inspire" perfume.

* Marks and Spencers "Top to Toe" set.

* Impulse World Tour Photo Box set.

* Soap & Glory Hatbox set.
* Bratz stocking 24 pcs candy mix.

* VSIP Shimmering body cream.
* Make-up bag.

* Lipgloss holder.

* Perfume gift set.

* Christina Aguilera "Inspire" gift set.

* Barbie lipgloss set.

* The Lost child of Philomena Lee Book

* The 1st 3 Twilight books.
I am so thankful for all that I got and had no idea I would be this lucky. My sister got me the soap and glory hatbox set. It cost €65 in Boots. I showed it to my sister and said I really wanted it and she said at that price there was not a hope she was getting it for me at that price but said she'd get me some soap and glory products. This is the box set and what came in it...

Thank You to all who got me presents, family, friends, boyfriend and his family.

Lots of Love xoxo
Disclaimer - I am in no way boasting about what I got, I am thankful for all I have recieved and blessed to have so many loving people in my life. I own these pictures and have the right to post them on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just started blogging recently and you are the first beauty blogger I have found that is also from Ireland! Maybe there are loads and I just haven't some across them but who knows! Anyway sorry for being random but I just thought I'd say hi! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo