Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

3 for 2 Haul

Hey Everyone :)

So I went shopping the other day and I picked up 2 items, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse and Maybelline's Dream Sunglow bronzer. I was eyeing up Rimmel Colour Mousse in Galaxy (purple). So I went up to pay and was told that there was a 3 for 2 deal on the make-up so ran back and picked up the eyeshadow! :)


I'm not too happy with the foundation. I think its too light for my skin. Its very creamy and hard to get good coverage. The bronzing powder is really good, it gives a natural glow or it can give a darker glow, depending on how much you apply. I tested out the eyeshadow and its very pretty but makes my eye lids crease and looks very wrinkly on :( But overall I'm happy with my buys.
Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo