Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Movie Review: Law Abiding Citizen

Hey Everyone :)


Its movie review time!! So I saw Law Abiding Citizen on Monday 30th November. I went to see it with my boyfriend on monday night. In the first five minutes it was gross and I wanted to leave. But I didnt. Dramatic I know but it is horrible! A lot of parts of the movie are gruesome but its a brilliant movie. I LOVED it. The storyline is sad but its based on what is really happening within corrupt law inforcement. I would recommend for everyone to go see it! The special effects are incredible, the scenes and overall make up of the movie is brilliant!


SPOILER: Gerard Butler gets naked and you get to see his hot toned ass, and his hot abs!! Oh Baby!!



Lots of Love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hey !! =)
    i have a blog sale going on, feel free to visit!! thanks hun =)

    http://liipstickcherry.blogspot.com/2009/12/blog-sale.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo