Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, December 11, 2009

FOTD + Update

Hey Everyone :)

I just read on cheryl's blog that MAC have a new VIVA GLAM line coming out in February with CIndy Lauper and Lady Gaga!! How amazing is that? The colours on the promo ad are gorgeous... I can't wait to see the full collection. I saw a gorgeous earring set in Accessorize that I hope to get on tuesday... it had little pearl studs, pink rose studs and another pair of studs but I so can't remember what they were! Also, I saw my brother perform on stage in Hairspray the musical. Here in Ireland Transition Year is a "doss" year that gives students amazing opportunity to do and try things they would never do before. Like my brother for example, is a sports fanatic, he is football mad and I never thought he'd be on stage. He was in the black chorus. He was brilliant!
This is a picture of the cast... my brother is the DJ on the right side of the stage in the green stripe jumper!


Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo