Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

Hey Everyone :)

I just got back from shopping with my mom and unfortunately I won't be able to do a haul until after christmas because everything I got is for christmas day. I got make-up and perfumes and such.

But I'm going to do a christmas wish list of all the beauty things I want, and I will do another post on all the clothing I want. So here we go...
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara - I've been wanting to try this since I first saw it come out. It's different because it vibrates and I'd love to see what its like compared to other mascaras.
MAC Lipstick in Creme De Nude - I don't have any MAC products (yet!) and a lot of bloggers and YT guru's like and use this lipstick so I want to try it for myself, plus it seems the best nude lipstick out there.
Benefit Celebutante - I love this little set. It has all the benefit goodies I want in miniture. Its great. It has: 2 Full-Finish Lipsticks in Lady's Choice and No Competition.
2 Velvet Eyeshadows in Leggy and Dandy Brandy.
Fluff Shadow/Talent Brush.
Dallas Bronzer.
Benetint.
High Beam.
Lip Gloss in I'm With The Band.

Miss Dior Cherie Perfume - I love this perfume, it smells lovely and the bottle is so so cute. It has a bow and pink fragrance... so girly.
Anna Sui Flite of Fancie Perfume - I love this perfume, it smells kind of strong but its nice, also it has a peacock, which reminds me of my nan who passed away almost 2 years ago.

Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo