Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

About Me!

Hey Everyone :)



1. What is your favourite item of clothing?

I must say I love fatman pants around the house because there SO comfy, but I love my 3/4 length sleeve top with a black waste coat thing on it and the print on the top is black and white picture of people with some things luminous pink like sunglasses, wristbands...



2. What are your biggest obsessions?

Organisation, keeping my room the way I want it, when I'm wearing heavy eye make-up that it looks good and compliments my outfit...



3. Who inspires you?

Em to be honest I don't know. I used to always think a celebrity inspired me but it was more influence... like to act a certain way or dress a certain way! E.g. I love Coleen Rooney (wife of Wayne Rooney). And she wears amazing things and frills, so I went out and got some frilly tops!



4. Who is your favourite designer and why?

Designer would have to be.... i don't have a clue!!



5. What is your favourite song ever?

My favourite Christmas song is Fairytale of New York, I don't have an all time favourite song.

6. What is your favourite song right now?

Tik Tok by Kesha.

7. If you were a sweetie what would you do?

That doesnt make sense to me?!


8. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet - What words would describe your rainbow?

Crazy, whacky, pretty, pink, bright, sunshine, fun...

9. What's your favourite film?

Matilda! Ha. I LOVE The House of Wax because the actors are some of my favourite.


10. Who's your favourite actor?

Pierce Brosnan.... 007, but more recently em... I can't think of one.


11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?

Florida... Its warm, has all my ideal shops and has the fun parks!!

12. What are your 3 favourite smells?


Strawberry, vanilla, roses.

13. What are your three favourite tastes?

Orange sweets, raspberry ripple ice cream, chocolate and marshmallow.


14. What is your most treasured possession?


Em..... I have a few... a knitted woolen sock my nan knit me for christmas before she passed away, a necklace with a pink rose on it from my boyfriend, photographes as they have precious memories...

15. What did you always want to be/do when you grew up?

I always wanted to be a ballerina, a receptionist or a famous singer.

16. If you were an ice-cream what flavour would you be?


Chocolate and marshmallow.

17. If someone made a short film of your life who would play you?

Paris Hilton! Ha no.... Kaley Kuoco


18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?


A fireplace, a movie, a blanket and my boyfriend... to cuddle up with!!

19. If you were a flower what would you be?


A pink rose or a sunflower

20. A random thing... favourite line from a song/scene from a movie/quote from a book?

My favourite line from a song is "I got your emails you just dont get females now do you" in Cry Me Out by Pixie Lott... very quirky and funny. A scene from a movie in High School Musical 3 when Gabriella and Troy sing Can I have this dance? on the rooftop. My favourite quote from a book is...dont have one but when I find one I'll let you know.

I TAG everyone to do this!

Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo