Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The X Factor: Live Show 6 Results

Hey Everyone :)

Lloyd or Jamie? Who's to go?


I said yesterday that Jamies performance was weak last night and my boyfriend was addament that Lloyd was gone. But who's voted off this week?... Jamie "Afro" Archer!


Jamie was a good performer and had the rock factor but after his weak performance he's gone. I think with the X Factor one weak show could mean the end and that's exactly what happened. He will go on to do some great things but winning the X Factor was not it! I think Lloyd did an amazing sing-off song, he really showed he could sing and I think he'll go far despite being in the bottow two twice.


Good Luck in the Future Jamie Afro!


Who's left... Stacey, Olly, Danyl, Joe, Lloyd and John and Edward. Also the group song tonight was amazing with surprise performance from 2 of Queen's members with the 7 contestants. And the Final 12 song for charity (Great Ormond Street Hospital) is amazing and think it will be number one... those who can't buy it should download it... or listen to it on YouTube. Its amazing. I love Lucie and Stacey's parts! :)


Lots of Love xoxo

3 comments:

  1. My fave is Joe but i am bias he is my cousins' friend lolX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stacey, my fave was Lucie but now its Stacey. haha thats cool! he is really talented though! He's got an amazing voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love x factor great saturday night tv I really like ollie he reminds me of Robbie such a performer, the twins make me laugh each week I always look forward to see them each week cute blog BTW oxox

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo