Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

UPDATE!!

Hey Everyone :)

I'm so so sorry I haven't done many very interesting or beauty related posts recently... I've been SUPER busy with college assignments, dying my hair blonde which I will blog about and my eye is still swollen so I had to go to the doctor AGAIN!

I love the look Pixie Lott has in the start of her music video Cry Me Out! I start work experience in 2 weeks for 2 weeks and then I'm finished college for the holidays... YAY! I'm so tired these days...it's very annoying...long college days at the start of the week.


And I'm out job hunting so i can buy lots of lovely things, I go to college near all the major shops and on my breaks we always head to walk around the shops and I see lots of nice things that I'd love to buy!

I am LOVING this look on Pixie Lott! I'm thinking of wearing something similar sunday night when I go out! Black shiny leggings, high heels, sequin top and blazer!! I'll post up some pics!

I'll have a new post up soon on a TAG about 7 black things in my room!! It was a toughy! Any posts that anyone wants done or any ideas don't hesitate to ask or suggest :)
Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo