Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update

Hey Everyone :)

I haven't done an update yet, so here goes. So this week it has been absolutely lashing with the rain and I hate it because I wear my uggs to keep warm because its also very frosty and then my uggs get soaked and I'm walking around with soggy uggs and socks and it sucks.

Yesterday my friends and I did Cris Cringle and we each picked a name so I got my friend Sinead... Yay! I have decided I'm going to get her lots of little things instead of one big expensive thing. I'm going to get her pj's, slippers, Benefit's BadGal Lash Mascara, lipgloss and her usual foundation but also some cute little things that I find on my travels through the shops.

College is going good, I have 2-3 assignments to do, two due after xmas and one due in 2 weeks. Its not too bad, it's all typing out stuff. I have my work experience in two weeks, from 30th November to 11th December.

My brother is in the Musical production of Hairspray that his class are putting on as a Christmas show in School. He's playing one of the black chorus. I can't wait to go see it.

I can't wait to go shopping soon, I've handed out cv's for an xmas job and hopefuly I'll get it and that way I can buy my Juicy Couture bag from Brown Thomas and lots of make-up! I need more haha. I have some lipsticks to get, some new foundations to try and some mascara's to buy! Ahhhh I can't wait (if it happens).

I have 14 followers... YAY! Thank You All, I really appreciate it :)

Thats all from me at this time but call back for more LUSHBLUSH21 news soon.

Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo