Gorgeous Blog Readers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Sneak Peek: Upcoming Look... Lauren Conrad

Hey Everyone :)

My next look is based on this picture of Lauren Conrad. She was my favourite character of The Hills. Unfortunately left the show after season 5 to pursue other things, along with her fashion line Lauren Conrad. Also Lauren's boyfriend, actor Kyle Howard (seen in Run of the House, CSI, My Boys), wanted to remain off camera and didn't want to appear in the reality show. Good thinking I say because it could've caused a split or drama between the couple or his career could be over as he knew it if he went onto the show. I think she has amazing fashion sense and she is so naturally pretty. She has such a natural make-up look, she doesn't wear heavy make-up.

I really love this look, she is so stunning and whenever I see this picture I love it. Her skin is flawless and her hair is gorgeous.

UPDATE: I just remembered I posted this picture in my competition entry and wanted to re-do this look! So I will do both of these pictures soon :)


I will re-create this look, maybe possibly also wear it out sometime! :)

Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo