Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Questions with One Word Answers

Hey Everyone :)

I found this TAG on Sandra's Blog. I thought it was a really cute TAG so wanted to try it. I struggled a bit with the one words! Haha. I've tagged a few people below but I want everyone who wants to try it to go ahead :)

Questions with one-word answers:

Where's your cell phone: Couch
Your hair
: ponytail
Your mother
: Kind
Your father
: Comedian
Favorite food
: Lasagne
Dream last night
: Weird
Favorite drink
: Diet Coke
What room are you in
: living
Hobby
: Blog! Fear: Death
Where were you last night
: Home
Something that you aren't
: Ignorant
Muffins: Chocolate
Wish list item
: Yorktese
Where did you grow up
: Ireland
What are you wearing
: Clothes
Your pets: none Friends: Lovely
Something you're not wearing: Necklace
Favorite store
: Penneys
Favorite color
: Pink
Last time you laughed
: Today
Your best friend
: one?
Best place you go to over and over
: Town
Person who emails you regularly
: Sephora
Favourite place to eat
: Chinese

I tag:
Chelsea
Laura
Carlinn


Lots of Love xoxo

1 comment:

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo