Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pink Eye Make-up Look

Hey Everyone :)

I recreated this look because I thought it was beautiful and my favourite colour is pink so why not re-create it?

Check out the pics below...

I'm sorry about the picture quality! I had to take the pics on my phone and the lighting was shocking!

The pink in the original picture is way nicer than what I had but I did the best I could. I used my 88 shimmer coastal scents palette and maybelline define-a-line liquid eyeliner and maybelline colossal express mascara.


Lots of Love xoxo

Disclaimer - I do not own the original picture. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean. All my pics are labelled.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh i like this color for you! how are you liking the 88 shimmer palette? are you loving it? i'm VERY indecisive about purchasing it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) a lot of my friends say I pull off pink eyeshadow well! I LOVE the palette, but there are a few faults for me, some colours like the yellow are very dusty but they dont spread on well. And also I dont use some of the colours eggreen, but ya no what... I think its well worth it. I can creat so many looks with just one palette and dont have to lug around loadsa different eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo