Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Next Eye Look! You VOTE!!

Hey Dolls :)


This week I have found many pictures I want to recreate and I want YOU to vote for your favourite and which one I should do this week, I will get around to doing them all I just don't know where to start and thought it'd be fun and nice for you if you have a say! :)







So pick from the following and comment below!

A. Starry Brown Eyes

B. Futuristic Pink and Silver

C. Purple Smokey Eye


D. Hot Pink Smokey Eye


E. Dark Smokey Eye

Which one should I start with girls?

Lots of Love
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. The purple smoky one! It is so beautifulllll!!! <3
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one sooo pretty xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiii....Have tagged you to do a colour tag thing!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the purple smokey is first and the brown star is second :) Thanks for commenting girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo