Gorgeous Blog Readers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Hey Everyone :)

I am so so happy today! I got another blog award. This one is Kreativ Blogger! So happy. I was nominated this award by Chelsea. Thanks babe so much.
I think I have to tell you 7 random facts along with this award so here goes:

1. Make-up - I've only been really interested in make-up since I started to watch guru's on YouTube. I always had make-up and wore it but I never really experimneted with it in terms of different shades, creasing mixing colours etc. I first saw allthatglitters21 and then her sister Juicystar07, and then I found others and I really liked how they recreated looks and showed different products. So from that, I got face primer, Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette and other products that I wanted to try out for myself.

2. Boyfriend - I've been with my boyfriend for 3 and half years, he was my first boyfriend and my first proper kiss too. That is a random fact about me. Also, I hope to have meany more firsts with him. I do believe in soul mates and love early on etc.

3. Nickname - I got myself the nickname Q.O.T.P.S. (Queen Of The Pointless Stories) because I ramble on about random stories and never have a point to them and also I'd ramble on so long I'd totally forget what I was saying.

4. Confidence - I'm not that confident as a person, like whenever I go on nights out I'm always in a mood for the day before that night because I don't know what I'm going to wear and I don't like going out that much because of what people say to me. I am a confident person with friends and family (people I'm comfortable around). If something is said to me that I'm down about or if it's a comment on my appearence then I get hurt and down and all confidence is lost! E.g. I was out last Thursday night for my friend's birthday and I was caught off guard in a photo and a friend commented saying I looked like a dog from a photo we saw before. That hurt, and I know she said it as a joke but it hurt because I thought I looked quite nice. I was wearing jeggings, a grey and floral dress and silver cardigan with wedges. The birthday girl looked gorgeous with a leopard print dress on and high heels, and I thought I looked quite good. Usually I would wear something more dressed up and also I would get a comment on my weight but that night I felt good!

5. YouTube - my favourite guru is QueenBeeuty. I think she is so nice, genuine and really great. I love how open she is about her OCD and the looks she does, also I think she really talks to her followers and trys to keep in touch as much as she can.

6. Legend - Whenever I go out with my friends clubbing or whatever my friend always trys to get me drunk and says I'm such a legend when I'm drunk but honestly I don't know how! I'm just me haha. Also I LOVE clubbing, its so much fun and I love dancing. I love listening to all the new songs too.

7. Music - I love singing! I love music such as Pixie Lott, Beyonce, Cheryl Cole, The Saturdays etc. I'm a total music fanatic. I love lots of different styles of music. I was at Oxegen music festival last summer and plan to go back again in 2010 for my 21st birthday!! YAY. And I'm thinking of doing the X Factor next year but don't think I have the confidence to do it or the voice! But I am better than a lot of the other people who auditioned, but don't think I'm good enough to get into the final 12!
I nominate the following, they probably already got this award but here goes:
Sandra
Laura
Kelly (Dolly)
Tiffany
Mevish

Lots of Love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. wowww! 3 1/2 years! congrats! my longest relationship is like.. one year and a few months lol. but thats a whole nother story!
    in regards to confidence, i could write a whole essay about this, because i have also struggled with it..but personally i think that even if you dont have a lot of confidence, fake it. FAKE ITTTTT fake it fake it. people will notice you, compliment you, admire you, etc. and in return, you WILL get your confidence. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo