Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BAD NEWS + UPDATE!

Hey Everyone :)

BE AWARE - GROSS PICTURE ALERT

It's my right eye that's swollen. It looks really bad, sometimes worse than in the photo!

I'm very sad to have to say this but I can't wear make-up for a while!! My right eyelid has swollen. The story is my eyelid swelled so I went to the doctor and he gave me eye drops, then they worked until 2 days after I stopped taking them the swelling came back. So I went to the doc again. This time I got different eye drops and they kind of worked. So the day after I wear eye make-up it swells again.


Sometimes it swells so bad that my eye is half closed and I can't see. It doesn't hurt but is very annoying. And it gets itchy or there is a lot of seeping and that goes onto the pupil of my eye and irritates it. I'm going to have to go visit the doctor again on Saturday. I don't think its the make-up though, I think it's just my eye is infected. So hopefully it'll be OK by next week because I have SO many looks I want to do.




Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo