Gorgeous Blog Readers

Friday, November 6, 2009

Haul

Hey Everyone :)

I was shopping yesterday for my friends birthday and I got some things for myself too. I got my friend Taken on DVD and Rimmel Stay Glossy in Everlasting Crush (dark brown with golden shimmer). I want to say a GIANT Happy 20th Birthday Salome, Love ya babe xoxo



I got Rimmel's new Stay Matte foundation in Ivory. I think its fairly much the same as Rimmel's 16 hr foundation consistency wise. Except it is a bit more matte. But the problem I noticed was more people said I looked more shiny with the matte foundation than my normal one the 16 hr foundation! I like it, but it sometimes can be very light.



I would like to try this out with Rimmel's Stay Matte powder to see if that would make a difference. On the packaging it says "Up to 12 hours natural shine control, for a fresh matte finish. With chamomile to help calm, cucumber to help clarify and cotton to help control shine. Talc free, Oil free,Paraben free, Fragrance free".



I also got myself Rimmel's Stay Glossy in Non-Stop Glamour, which is a soft nude pink with silver and pink glitter, it's not sticky and the wand is really cute, its shaped to glide on your lips in an easy one sweep motion.


The colours are amazing and it only cost me €7-8. I can't wait to collect some more colours. And the names are really cute too.

Names of the glosses: Endless Night, Everlasting Crush, Non-Stop Glamour, Always Lovely, Stay my Rose, Eternal Flirt, My Eternity, Dare to Stay, Captivate Me!, All Night Long and All Day Seduction. All the glosses shimmer and have a glitter tone in them. They are pinks and browns.

Also, at the counter I saw Girls Aloud Eyelashes in a set. All 5 together. I LOVE Kimberley's lashes but I'd wear them all. They normally retail for between €6-8 depending where you shop. So I managed to get all 5 sets for €25 in Debenhams. It is such a great deal. And I'm being a good girl and putting them away until Christmas. It will be a struggle but I will have to fight my urges and keep them hidden!






Its nothing huge. I'm hoping to do a Christmas Haul if I get some new products. Which I hope to do.

Lots of Love
xoxo

Disclaimer - I do not own these pictures and do not claim to. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean. All my pics are labelled.

1 comment:

  1. ive tried the stay matte foundation and i dont like it at all!!! ive tried it with the powder too!! the powder is HORRIBLE.... i love rimmels renew and lift powder foundation over their 16hour lasting finish foundation. im ivory aswell, its the BEST colour!! matches so well, not too pink based, not too yellow :) ive recently done a foundation review, and rimmel 16 hour lasting finish foundation was my top pick :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo