Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Do you have Blog Love?

Hey Everyone :)

I just wanted to blog and ask you all what blog do you like? I find it hard to find blogs on this thing but I wanted to know which blog do you think is interesting and I should check out? I know many bloggers post "check out..." and wanted you to comment below and let me know who you think I should check out.

I like beauty blogs and also blogs about what other people like. I like fairly random blogs too. Some blogs I like are ones I have awarded below and one of my faves is Liparazzi. Her names Laura and she blogs from Scotland about some really amazing products. She is not afraid to speak her mind and she also blogs about important issues when they arise. Click on her name as a link to her blog. She has also just started to make videos for
YouTube so there should be some great things coming from that too.

Lots of Love xoxo

4 comments:

  1. One of my *favorite* blogs:

    http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/

    Another of my favorites:

    http://colormekatie.blogspot.com/

    & Thanks again for the award nomination!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeee your blog!!!!!!!!!! Keep the posts coming!!

    Pls. check out our Fashion Style & Celebrity Gossip Blog!
    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks girls :) I didnt mean my blog hehe, I ment is there any blogs ye like I should check out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo