Gorgeous Blog Readers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BLOG AWARD!!

Hey Everyone :)

I am delighted to say that I have recieved my first ever Blog Award from Chelsea and Nicole. I want to thank her so much. She is such a nice gal, and has been very complementary of my blog (which I love) thank you so much. I love her blog and she deserved to recieve this award from Cheryl.

The rules of this award are:
To accept this award: Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I am nominting:

Mevish
Laura (Liparazzi)
Tiffany
Carlinn
Kalel
Natalie
Kandee
Sonia
Laura (lollipop26)
Monica
Fern
Amy
Candy
Crystal
Sandhi

I love all these blogs, some newly found, some I've followed for a while. I think these blogs are really great and interesting and they each deserve this award.

Lots of Love xoxo

7 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the award, I'm really chuffed that you like my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! You deserved it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It made my day to get mine and I also found out that I'm getting my own laptop! YAY! U girls deserve it :)

    @GoldBeauty: you deserve it, great blog.
    @Liparazzi: I love your blog, you write a lot on things that Im interested in :)
    @Fern: u deserve the award 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It made my day to get mine and I also found out that I'm getting my own laptop! YAY! U girls deserve it :)

    @GoldBeauty: you deserve it, great blog.
    @Liparazzi: I love your blog, you write a lot on things that Im interested in :)
    @Fern: u deserve the award 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much! i just did it ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the award / tag!
    Glad you like my blog :)
    I just got another one of these yesterday so I am going to combine both into one 1 post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo