Gorgeous Blog Readers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

X Factor: Live Show 1

Hey Everyone :)

I just saw the X factor results show. I can't believe Rachel and Kandy Rain were in the bottom two, and Kandy Rain are now out.
.
.
I thought those girls were hot and talented. But most people could only see there past as strippers and not there future as a girlgroup. Which is a shame.
.
.
The two groups I'm loving this year though are "Team Cheryl" and "Team Dannii". Team Cheryl has the young boys Lloyd, Rikki and Joe. Their mentor is obviously the hot and newly solo artist from the girl band Girls Aloud.
.
.
Also, I love Team Dannii. Team Dannii has the young girls Rachel, Lucie and Stacey. Their mentor is... Dannii. The solo artist famously known as Kylie Minogues sister.
.
I love all these girls, there are so talented and have such amazing voices. The competition this year is so strong and I think there is so much talent in the X Factor air.
.
My opinion on all the contestants:
.
Lloyd Daniels - He is so cute and sweet. I thought he could sing but not strongly. But he proved me wrong in the live show.
Joseph McElderry - OMG he has an amazing voice. He is so f*cking talented for a guy its crazy!
Rikki Loney - He's quirky, cute and to me is a bit strange but talented. I see a star there.
.
Lucie Jones - I love this girl. She may be a wild child from a small town (newspaper reports claim) but she is so so talented. She is the 18 year old Whitney Housten of Wales.
Stacey Soloman - I think she is the funniest person. She seems so air headish but her innocence is cute. Being a single mom at her age is really hard and also I praise her for having the confidence to share her amazing voice with the world.
Rachel Adedeji - OK, so firstly I didn't like this girls voice at Danniis house, but now I love her. Her live show performance was really great.
.
Danyl Johnson - I don't like Danyl. He is selfish, cocky and big headed. This bisexual teacher thinks he's gods gift to the x factor. He's NOT! He is talented but he should cool his jets a little.
Jamie Archer - "Woooooooah your sex is on fire"... he is so talented. I think he could be the next british rock god. I don't know if he's got what it takes to win though.
Olly Murs - I think he looks like dermot o leary. But he's really talented but needs to keep a level head and not become too cocky.
.
Miss Frank - I love this group. They are so talented and gel well together. They each have something solo but they work vey well together.
Kandy Rain - First to be voted out of the live shows but they are really talented gorgeous girls. They sung really well together and they look great together.
John and Edward - they can't sing, I will admit they dring energy to the show though.
.
Lots of Love xoxo
.
Disclaimer - I do not own any of the pictures and do not claim to own these pictures. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

2 comments:

  1. I thought Rachel was great last night- she defo deserved to win against Kandy Rain. I followed your blog :) I thought I already was, glad you reminded me Hehhe. lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I listened to Rachel she did a really great job saturday night, I think she deserved to win over Kandy Rain 2!! Aww great thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo