Gorgeous Blog Readers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

X Factor... John and Edward AGAIN!

Hey Everyone :)


Ok, so I'm not retracting what I said about these boys but I think there just very annoying and cocky, thats why most people don't like them, especially Simon! They need to tone down the attitude and maybe people will like them for there talents and not hate them for there teen annoyance!!


I will admit they did sing Robbie Williams song on the first live show was good. Overall there OK!!

Lots of Love xoxo

Disclaimer - I do not own this pictures and do not claim to own this picture. I reserve the right to remove any comments I deem unnecessary or mean.

1 comment:

  1. Stacey Solomon fans

    Join this forum

    http://staceyxsolomon.com/Forums/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo